Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
5. Sith Knits
Then select five people to tag!
Um, I can't think of anyone to tag, so if your super secret wish for the last week has been to be tagged for a meme, you're next.
What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago I was a freshman in high school. On my way to Odyssey of the Mind World Finals in Ames Iowa. We did Great Classics, and won 13th out of 64 teams.
What were you doing one year ago
Trying my hardest to graduate and failing miserably. Hooray for field camp induced nervous breakdowns! Got some nice pictures though.
Five snacks you enjoy
3. Green chile cheese fries.
4. Zucchini bread.
Five Songs to Which I Know All the Lyrics
1. Hanson - Penny & Me
2. Beegees- Payin' the Price of Love
3. Cake - Short Skirt Long Jacket
4. Offspring - I Want You Bad
5. Duncan Sheik- End of the Outside
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy my mum a house
2. Buy a car that doesn't have speed dimples.
3. See Europe.
4. Buy a house for me.
5. Pay off student loans and credit cards.
Five Bad Habits
1. Picking my cuticles
2. Being lazy.
3. Waiting until the dishes are piled high before I do them.
4. Having too many hobbies.
5. I don't drink enough water.
Five Things You Like Doing
1. Knitting. Duh.
3. Trying new things.
4. Listening (and singing along to!) music
5. Playing pinochle with Mike, Egypt and Jessi.
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
2. Sweatpants. Elastic at the ankles. Eeew.
3. Ponytail ribbons. Especially the big yarny type ones.
You know, this whole thing really doesn't work when all you've ever worn are jeans, t-shirts and hoodies.
Five Favorite Toys
1. Addi Turbos!
2. Ipod mini and iTunes.
3. Lappy 2000. (Our laptop)
4. Galadriel, my spinning wheel.
5. My Kitchen Aid mixer.
Guess what's coming in May? Artoo Potatoo. Oh yeah.